Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Travel Approval

My agency, Holt, gave me a call today and said my travel approval is on the way! I am hoping to have a consulate appointment by sometime next week so we can start to plan our trip to Jack. Today the girls and I talked about what date we should leave. Madeline is starting 2nd grade on the 28th and Meigan is starting kindergarten on the 31st. I feel awful about having them miss the start of school (particularly Meigan's milestone of finally starting school) but both girls have happily said they are okay with this, they just want to bring Jack home as soon as possible. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have two such wonderful daughters - God must like me or something! Here is to hoping we get our consulate date quickly and can get on the road (or in this case, in the air).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Have a great trip! Can't wait to meet little Jack in person!

Ann, Kristi, Lili, and Ben

Eva said...

Jen,
We are totally excited you are now in China. Hopefully your brother will feel the same. Anna and Ella hope that Madeline and Meigan can give China a big hug for them! Have a great time. Give Mr. Jack a kiss from us.

Love, Ruth/Scott/Anna/Ella